Quickly add a free MyWikiBiz directory listing!
Help:What MyWikiBiz Is
MyWikiBiz, Author Your Legacy — Tuesday June 18, 2013
|Dentist Shirts - Best Way To Advertise The Dental Services
Dental Clinics are constantly thinking of methods to advertise their services and having Dentist Shirts is the best method to do that. Business may be any kind however marketing plays a vital role in all of the fields. We make the use of this concept to draw in the potential clients. This kind of strategy was tested in time and is regarded as one of the most effective way to lure consumers. It is easy plus simple for any dentist. You can simply just wear them in most of the places such as gym. We in no way think twice to provide free type of delivery service in which saves large amount of your bucks. The technology has evolved with the current advancements and moves with the important steps in the field of marketing. Conventional marketing methods range from the advertising in the internet or newspapers, but total transformation produced by using these t-shirts.
Visit our website and learn more about how our Dental T-Shirts can help you have a good oral hygiene. We make use of several fabrics which are durable and have captivitating styles and designs made for advertising your dental services. Mostly they're made out of the cotton that provides convenience for you. There are a variety of delivery services, which we provide to our consumers. Designing the logo of your respective dental clinic that will encourage potential patients is just one of our specialized services, allowing them to understand about the dental services presented in your clinic. Presenting these shirts towards your consumers is a very good concept of advertising your dental services. Now you can purchase these amazing shirts online. We offer affordable deals on-line. We've a choice of various designs and styles that may definitely captivate clients.
Promotion is essential factor in Dentistry T Shirts. We make use of various sources to fit according to your needs. We've several designs that suits for the sexes of people. An array of different colors are offered to match for different skin color. It is simple to reach us by either call or send an e-mail and we revert within couple of hours. We have the best designs that are primarily associated with the dental surgeries. Our t shirts are reasonably priced and easy to obtain. Our dental t-shirts are fantastic giveaways to promote your dental services specifically on special occasions. We've various types of models with various sizes and to find out more regarding our services, spare some time to have thorough look right into our site that cater your requirements.Click This link dentaltshirt.com.
MyWikiBiz is an online directory and, as a means to that end, an online community of people interested in pursuing personal success and achievement in a spirit of both competition and cooperation. While Main Space articles follow the same basic policies of Wikipedia, within the Directory and User name space, there are certain things MyWikiBiz is and is not.
What MyWikiBiz Is
MyWikiBiz is a nearly limitless directory
MyWikiBiz can be a directory of everything that exists or has existed. Depending on which individuals or groups end up staking their claims here, MyWikiBiz pages can be:
- The white pages or Yellow Pages. Actually, it's more like the Yellow Pages on steroids. Here, you'll find individual artists, authors, consultants, trades people, and sole proprietors. Teachers and professors are welcome, as are their academic institutions. You will find non-profit organizations, big and small, alongside the largest Fortune 500 corporations.
- Lists or repositories of loosely associated topics such as quotations, aphorisms, or persons (real or fictional). MyWikiBiz also includes reference tables and tabular information for quick reference. Merged groups of small articles based on a core topic are certainly permitted.
- Genealogical entries or yearbook entries. Biography articles in User or Directory space don't just have to be for people with some sort of fame, achievement, or notoriety -- they can be about "regular folks", too. Be warned, though -- one thing MyWikiBiz will not permit is any person libeling another person or legal entity. You can be competitive, but not cruel.
- Database entries or TV, Film, or Radio Guides, or a resource for conducting business. For example, a Directory article on a radio station generally could list upcoming events, current promotions, contact phone numbers, on-air schedules, etc. Furthermore, the Discussion pages associated with an article are for fans, customers, and other interested parties to talk about the article, or even for conducting business with the topic of the article.
MyWikiBiz can be a dictionary
MyWikiBiz can be a dictionary or a usage or jargon guide. MyWikiBiz articles can be:
- Dictionary definitions. Because MyWikiBiz can be a dictionary, please feel free to create an entry merely to define a term. An article should usually begin with a good definition; if you come across an article that is merely a definition and nothing more, see if there is more information you could add that would be appropriate for a directory.
- Lists of such definitions. There will be disambiguation pages consisting of pointers to other pages; these are used to clarify differing meanings of a word.
- A usage guide or slang and idiom guide. MyWikiBiz can be in the business of saying how words, idioms, etc. should be used. We can teach people how to talk like a Cockney chimney-sweep, or a British gent. However, it may be important in the context of an article to describe just how a word is used to distinguish among similar, easily confused ideas, as in nation or freedom. In some special cases, an article about an essential piece of slang may be appropriate.
MyWikiBiz can be a publisher of original thought
MyWikiBiz can be a place to publish your own thoughts and analyses or to publish new information not heretofore published. Please feel free to use MyWikiBiz for any of the following:
- Primary (original) research such as proposing theories and solutions, original ideas, defining terms, coining new words, etc. If you have done primary research on a topic or have published your results in other venues such as peer-reviewed journals, other printed forms, or respected online sites, use MyWikiBiz to report about your work either before or after it becomes part of accepted knowledge. Of course, not all information added to MyWikiBiz has to be from peer-reviewed journals. You could include information from a personal survey that you conducted just this morning at the convenience store. But, keep in mind that other readers will take more seriously information that is reliable and verifiable. For example, citing book, print, or reliable web resources demonstrates that the material is verifiable and is not merely the editor's opinion.
- Original inventions. If you invent the word flauxbam or a new type of dance move, go ahead and describe it or portray it on your User page or appropriate Directory space. It's not really Main space article material until multiple secondary sources have reported on it, though.
- Personal essays or Blogs that state your particular opinions about a topic. MyWikiBiz is supposed to compile human knowledge. It can be a vehicle to help personal opinions become part of human knowledge. In the situation where the opinions of a single individual are important enough to discuss, why shouldn't you write about them? Personal essays on topics relating to MyWikiBiz are welcome in your User namespace, or on the appropriate Discussion pages that relate to the MyWikiBiz policy.
- Opinions on Current events is a particular case of the previous item. Current affairs may stir passions and tempt people to "climb soapboxes" (i.e., passionately advocate their pet point of view). MyWikiBiz Directory or User space is an excellent medium for this. Main space articles really should be balanced, so as to put Main space entries for current affairs in a reasonable perspective. Furthermore, MyWikiBiz authors should strive to write Main space articles that will not quickly become obsolete; but should feel free to write something in Directory or User space that you remove on a whim tomorrow.
- Discussion forums. If you don't feel like it, don't stay on the task of creating a Directory. You can chat with folks about MyWikiBiz-related topics on their User or Directory talk pages, and you can try to resolve problems with Main space articles on the relevant talk pages, but please do not take discussion into articles themselves.
- News reports. MyWikiBiz can even offer firsthand news reports on breaking stories. MyWikiBiz is not a primary source, but it can come darn close to being one. MyWikiBiz will have many encyclopedia articles on topics of historical significance that are currently in the news, and they can be significantly more up-to-date than other reference sources, since we can incorporate new developments and facts as they are made known.
MyWikiBiz can be a soapbox
MyWikiBiz can be a soapbox or a vehicle for propaganda or advertising. Therefore, MyWikiBiz articles in Directory or User space might be:
- Propaganda or advocacy of various kinds. MyWikiBiz is just as valid a forum to convince people of the merits of your favorite views as Usenet or your own blog.
- Self-promotion. You are free to write about yourself or projects you have a strong personal involvement in. However, do remember that the neutral, sourced standards for Main space articles apply. If you're a notable person (e.g., an astronaut) that should belong in a Main space article about space exploration, go ahead and add your contribution to the article, even if it references your own experiences. However, if your commentary is not cited with credible, third-party sources, your contribution may not last long in Main space. Creating overly abundant links and references to autobiographical articles is not necessary -- just one good link substantiating your authority will suffice. MyWikiBiz doesn't really have a "conflict of interest" prohibition in Main space. You're just expected to be appropriately aware of it when you have one, and be kind enough to make it known.
- Advertising. Articles about companies and products are encouraged, but only in Directory space. MyWikiBiz even endorses articles about very small home-based or start-up companies. External links to other sites are acceptable, but be mindful that this pulls browsing traffic away from MyWikiBiz, which may not necessarily be to your benefit. Please note that MyWikiBiz will occasionally endorse or promote some businesses (e.g., two favored partners are Page Creations and Lion Graphics). And MyWikiBiz reserves the right to set up affiliate programs.
MyWikiBiz can be a mirror or a repository of links, images, or media files
MyWikiBiz can be a mirror or a repository of links, images, or media files. However, be assured that any concerns about copyright violations of non-free or non-fair-use material will be redirected to the MyWikiBiz User who uploaded it. Also, be aware that any content added to MyWikiBiz's Main space pages may get edited mercilessly by other users. By submitting any Main space content, you agree to release it for free use under the GNU Free Documentation License. MyWikiBiz articles can sometimes be:
- Collections of external links or Internet directories. There is nothing wrong with adding useful content-relevant links to an article; however, excessive lists can dwarf articles and detract from the purpose of MyWikiBiz. There is Google or DMOZ for those just looking for relevant links. See Centiare:External links for some tips and guidelines.
- Collections of internal links, especially for disambiguation pages when an article title is ambiguous, and for structured lists to assist with the organization of articles or category portals.
- Collections of public domain or other source material such as entire books or source code, original historical documents, letters, laws, proclamations, and other source material that are useful when presented with their original, un-modified wording. Complete copies of primary sources may even be uploaded to MyWikiBiz Directory spaces, as long as there is no copyright being violated by the uploading user. There's nothing wrong with using public domain resources such as 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica to add content to an article.
- Collections of photographs or media files, either with or without text to go with the content. One note, though: if MyWikiBiz's management determines that a user is compromising the storage capacity and/or bandwidth of the MyWikiBiz site with extensive file uploads and hits on said files, MyWikiBiz reserves the right to block that user for a period of time and to remove the burdensome material. (If you're using MyWikiBiz in the right spirit, there is little chance your material would be removed without some prior warning from a sysop, allowing you to take corrective actions.)
MyWikiBiz can be a song lyrics database
Copyrighted song lyrics are not allowed to be printed in whole in any MyWikiBiz space, unless you are the lyricist who wrote (or owns the copyright to) the song. Song lyrics that are in the public domain, or tiny portions of copyrighted lyrics are allowed, but you should provide additional information about the song -- not only the songwriter, performer(s), album name(s), and year(s) of recording, but also the background, history, or (unbiased) analysis of the music and content of the song.
MyWikiBiz can be a blog, webspace provider, or social networking site
- Personal web pages. Users have their own user pages, which may be used to present information relevant to working on the directory, or to promote one's self or business (although a business will probably be better served in Directory, not User, space). If you are looking to make a personal webpage or blog-like diary, please get started on your User page and subpages. The focus of User pages can quite effectively be social networking, or for providing a foundation for friendly collaboration on MyWikiBiz.
- File storage areas. Please upload not only files that are used (or will be used) in Main space articles or project pages, but also files that you'd like to show off in your User or Directory space. Just be mindful that you are responsible for appropriate handling of copyrighted material, not MyWikiBiz.
- Dating services. MyWikiBiz can be an appropriate place to advertise your desire for relationships or sex. Just be mindful that your activity in MyWikiBiz is traced back to a non-"throwaway" e-mail address. Don't do anything that you'll regret later in this very public forum. And, don't violate any United States laws, as MyWikiBiz will fully cooperate with rightful legal authorities investigating suspected illegal activity (such as sex with animals, exploitation of minors, etc.). User pages which move beyond broad expressions of sexual preference are acceptable, but could be embarrassing to you later.
If you are interested in using the wiki technology for a collaborative effort on some property or entity in Directory or User space, because this space is automatically "protected" for use only by the original author, you can either temporarily share your log-in information with the other trusted parties, or convey changes through the page's Discussion tab, or look into the many wiki farms that provide wiki hosting (free or otherwise).
MyWikiBiz can be an indiscriminate collection of information
MyWikiBiz can probably be an indiscriminate collection of items of information, but its true power is unleashed when editors try their best to organize that information in useful ways. Current consensus is that MyWikiBiz articles, if you want them to be, may be simply:
- Lists of Frequently Asked Questions. MyWikiBiz articles can list FAQs. Simply format the information provided as either neutral or advocate prose within the appropriate article(s).
- Travel guides. A Directory article on Paris, France would almost certainly mention landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, but it can even mention the telephone number or street address of your favorite hotel, or the price of a café au lait on the Champs-Élysées, or link to your travel agency. Just be aware, if and when the city government of Paris contacts MyWikiBiz and asks for transfer of "ownership" of the Paris, France Directory space, MyWikiBiz's management will quickly turn it over, regardless of how much time and effort you put into that space.
- Memorials. MyWikiBiz can be a place to honor departed friends and relatives. Subjects of articles in the Main space must be notable and not have an active estate, otherwise they belong in Directory space to be fondly remembered.
- Instruction manuals. While MyWikiBiz has descriptions of people, places, and things, MyWikiBiz articles can also include instructions, advice, or "how-to" details that do not infringe on MyWikiBiz's legal disclaimer or medical disclaimer. This might include tutorials, walk-throughs, instruction manuals, video game guides, and recipes. Note that the "MyWikiBiz:" and/or "Help:" name space is also where "how-to"s relevant to editing MyWikiBiz itself are appropriate.
- Internet guides. Some MyWikiBiz articles will exist seemingly only to describe the nature, appearance, or services a website offers; detail on a website's achievements, impact, or historical significance; all of which can be significantly more up-to-date than most reference sources since we can incorporate new developments and facts as they are made known.
- Textbooks and annotated texts. While MyWikiBiz is primarily a directory reference, a scholar may wish to use it to present an academic textbook or referenced text or white paper. The purpose of MyWikiBiz can be not only the presentation of facts, but also to teach a subject matter. It is entirely appropriate for a teacher to create or edit articles with his or her students in mind, which would read as a textbook, with leading questions and step-by-step problem solutions as examples. If it's in the professor's User space, it's owned by him or her, and nobody else can alter it. If it's in the article Main space, however, it will be subject to MyWikiBiz community editing, especially if it's a popular general topic like human sexuality or a topic within military history.
- Plot summaries. To be a better directory, MyWikiBiz articles on works of fiction should contain real-world context and sourced analysis, offering detail on a work's achievements, impact, or historical significance, not solely a summary of that work's plot. But, even just a plot summary may be sufficient.
MyWikiBiz can be a crystal ball
MyWikiBiz might even be used like the Long Bets Foundation, to be a collection of unverifiable speculation. You might see (or even author) articles about anticipated events that can't yet be verified, such as asteroid collisions with Earth. We recommmend that the subject matter be of sufficiently wide interest that it would merit an article if the event had already occurred. For example, let's not create an article about "what Mike will have for dinner next Thursday". Forward-looking articles about unreleased products (e.g., movies, games, etc.) require special care to make sure that they end up in Directory spaces.
- Individual scheduled or expected future events should only be included in Main space if the event is notable and almost certain to take place. If preparation for the event isn't already in progress, speculation about it should be well documented. Examples of appropriate topics include upcoming United States presidential elections, future scheduled Olympic Games, stock options expirations, etc. By comparison, the 2032 U.S. presidential election and 2044 Summer Olympics are not considered appropriate article topics because nothing can really be said about them that is verifiable and not just random conjecture.
- Articles that present extrapolation, speculation, and "future history" are original research and probably appropriate for User or Directory spaces or sub-pages. Of course, MyWikiBiz should have articles about notable artistic works, essays, or credible research that embody predictions. A Directory space on Star Trek/Transportation technologies or "General Dynamics/Weapons to be used in World War III" is appropriate, because Star Trek and General Dynamics are entities that have standing in a courtroom, even if the articles regard "future history". An article about the predictions of Nostradamus, however, can go in Main space, since Nostradamus has no active estate earning royalties on his writings.
MyWikiBiz is not censored
MyWikiBiz may contain content that some readers consider objectionable or offensive. Anyone registered user of MyWikiBiz can edit a Main space article, or create and edit his/her own Directory or User space, and the changes are displayed instantaneously without any checking to ensure appropriateness, so MyWikiBiz cannot guarantee that articles or images are tasteful to all users or adhere to specific social or religious norms or requirements. While obviously inappropriate content (such as an irrelevant link to a hate site) is usually removed very quickly, some articles may include objectionable text, images, or links if they are relevant to the content (such as a Main space article about pornography), do not violate any of MyWikiBiz's management policies, do not break any U.S. Federal law or law of the U.S. state of California, where MyWikiBiz's servers are hosted.
What MyWikiBiz Is NOT
The above guidelines apply to the many things users can generally do with MyWikiBiz. The following few guidelines apply to things users shouldn't think about or do with MyWikiBiz.
MyWikiBiz is not a paper directory
MyWikiBiz is not a paper directory that has to be printed out for every user. It's just digital bits on a web server hard drive. This means that there is no practical limit to the number of entities and/or topics MyWikiBiz can cover other than the few limitations expressed above.
There is a feasible limit for individual article sizes that depends on page download size for our dial-up readers and readability considerations for everybody (see Centiare:Article size). After a point, splitting an article into separate articles and leaving adequate summaries is a natural part of growth for a topic (see Centiare:Summary style). Some topics are covered by print directories only in short, static articles, and since MyWikiBiz requires no paper we can give more thorough treatments, include many more relevant links, be more timely, etc.
This also means you don't have to redirect one topic to a partially equivalent topic that is of more common usage. A "See also" section stating that further information on the topic is available on the page of a closely related topic may be preferable.
MyWikiBiz is not a battleground
MyWikiBiz is a marketplace of goods, services, and ideas. As such, it's going to get awfully competitive in here. But MyWikiBiz should not become a personal battleground. Don't let it become like those other wiki domains that have members holding grudges, importing personal conflicts, or nurturing hatred or fear of reprisal. Making personal battles out of MyWikiBiz discussions goes directly against our policies and goals.
Be civil, calm, and cooperative. If your competitor resides on MyWikiBiz, try not to bash him. Instead shoot for personal "one-upmanship" by more effectively and stylishly exploiting all that MyWikiBiz has to offer. Remember, you're not anonymous at MyWikiBiz. We can look up your e-mail address. If you consistently can't "play nice", we'll block your account.
Also, do not create or modify articles just to prove a spiteful point. Do not use MyWikiBiz to make legal or other threats against MyWikiBiz, its registered users, or its ownership. Other means already exist to communicate legal problems. If you believe that your legal rights or copyrights are being violated, you may discuss this with Gregory Kohs.
MyWikiBiz is not a rigid heirarchy
MyWikiBiz is free and open, and management will restrict freedom and openness only when they interfere with the safe and legal operation of MyWikiBiz. Accordingly, MyWikiBiz is not a forum where free speech will be typically censored. Management may make some mistakes, or proceed in a way that doesn't sit well with you. We promise to listen to the concerns of the registered user community -- and sometimes the community will triumph, and sometimes management will elect to take a course unpopular with the community.
MyWikiBiz is not Wikipedia
If you haven't picked up on this by now, Wikipedia is all about neutral citation of sources to compile the world's largest encyclopedia. MyWikiBiz is partially that, but also about biased promotion of self and services to compile the world's largest directory of commerce and ideas.
MyWikiBiz is not Wikia
On Wikia, Jimmy Wales and his investors keep all of the advertising revenue that your hard work generates. Here at MyWikiBiz, you can keep 100% of the Google AdSense revenue that you place on your Directory pages.
MyWikiBiz is not Google Knol
Google Knol (which hasn't lauched yet) actually comes fairly close to copying the MyWikiBiz model. However, Google only gives content writers (that's you) a portion of the advertising revenue that your hard work generates. Here at MyWikiBiz, you can keep 100% of the Google AdSense revenue that you place on your Directory pages.