Michael B. Brenner
|Residence||Template:Country data US [[City:=West Chester|West Chester]], [[State_Name:=Pennsylvania|Pennsylvania]], [[Country_Name:=United States|USA]]|
|Contact||michael_b_brenner AT msn DOT com|
Michael Brenner is a marketing executive who lives in West Chester, PA.
A results-driven executive with over 16 years of experience marketing enterprise software and consulting services to Fortune 1000 companies, Michael has demonstrated success in the creation and active management of aggressive marketing plans. A self-starter with strategic and tactical marketing experience that has achieved proven results.
Michael graduated "with honors" receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Studies from St. Joseph's University (Philadelphia, PA) in 1993.
Michael Brenner’s Specialties: Marketing strategy development, Lead Generation, Online Marketing, Social Media, Marketing ROI, Branding, Product Management, Communications, Public Relations (PR), Analyst Relations, Web Marketing, Search engine marketing, (SEO amd SEM), Website development, Direct Mail, Advertising, International Marketing, Software and High Tech, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Retail, Consulting, Enterprise Software
Areas of Expertise:
- Customer Insights - Strategic Business Planning - Brand Strategy - New Product Development - Competitive Market Positioning - Client & Customer Satisfaction - Creative Problem Solving - Team Building & Leadership
Some Select Achievements:
- Currently managing a highly productive, online marketing program for SAP North America that is generating millions of dollars in pipeline for SAP's sales reps. Additionally, Michael is leading paid online, social media and demand generation efforts for SAP North America
- Executed FullTilt’s first coordinated strategic marketing plan responsible for a significant increase in marketing pipeline dollars, doubling the number of incoming opportunities and producing a 67% increase in quality web traffic in just six months.
- Developed and implemented ICR’s first strategic marketing plan responsible for a turnaround in a $25 million division, tripling key website traffic metrics and doubling leads generated in one year.
- Directed new product roll-outs for Nielsen to US, European, Canadian and Latin American markets, which generated new revenue of over $12 million in one year.
- Exceeded product revenue target by 82% in one-year as a retail software product manager.
- Regional and National Sales Top Performer for three consecutive years in Nielsen Retail Services.
- Doubled revenue from one client in just over a year as Nielsen CPG Account Executive
Keywords: Marketing strategy, Online Marketing, BtoB Marketing, Social media, Lead generation, Marketing ROI, Branding, Product Management, Communications, Public Relations (PR), Web and Search engine marketing, SEO, SEM, Website development, Marketing Mix, Direct Mail, Customer Insights, Advertising, International Marketing, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Retail, Consulting, Enterprise Software