Quickly add a free MyWikiBiz directory listing!
MyWikiBiz, Author Your Legacy — Monday May 20, 2013
Easy Way of Identifying Pregnancy
Pregnancy symptoms refer on the signs to consider if the woman is already pregnant or not yet. From the fact that you are trying to be pregnant or really pregnant already, you always want to know the truth as earliest as possible. earliest signs of pregnancy is important especially if the woman can't have patience to wait her manstration period. To identify earlier if you are pregnant or not, here are some easy way:
- Your Body. Body is the best indicator of a woman's pregnancy. With an observation, you will really notice the changes that happens to her body and you might say that body is the best indicator of one's pregnancy. However, early pregnancy signs occur in different time in every woman. But most of the time, preganancy symptoms begin a week or two after the conception.
- Nausea or Vomiting. Nausea, also known as morning sickness, is considered as one of the most feared pregnancy symptoms. Feeling sick experienced by most pregnant women starts from five to six weeks of pregnancy. Other women don't experience this symptom. But there are women who suffer it the whole time of the pregnancy.
- Frequent Urination. Urinating frequently is also considered as common pregnancy symptoms. This may expereinced two to six weeks after the conception. This may pressure you and you might find it very annoying. But it is part of being a pregnant.
- Breast Enlargement.This symptom may occur one week to three weeks after lovemaking. Your breast starts to change in size or it is enlarging as it is getting ready for breastfeeding. Most women are experiencing sensitive breasts as it change. This symptom also includes the darkening of the woman's areola or the skin that surrounds your nipple, which may occur the whole pregnancy.Missing or Changing of the Menstration
- Missed Period. Changing or missing of a pregnant woman's menstration is one of the most common early pregnancy signs.
But missing menstration ist more common than changing the cycle of menstration. Delayed menstration is a sign of being pregnant which takes a woman to take a test. Having delayed manstration occurs from the first to third month of pregnancy. Then the next following months of being pregnant, she won't experience menstration anymore until she gave birth. Take note that this symptom is maybe caused by stress or some other pressures.
Whenever you are experiencing some of the Pregnancy symptoms, better take a test for you to know if are having pregnancy stage. But take note that there were women that are not experiencing any symptoms until they give birth to their baby. And you are lucky if you're one of that women because you may have your pregnancy that easy.