List of Neurolinguistic programming companies
The NLP Academy
The NLP Academy promotes itself as "the UK’s leading centre of NLP Learning"
- We deliver the highest quality NLP Educational Programmes available in the UK today. Our syllabus ranges from personal and corporate excellence courses, to the highest class of NLP Certification. When you join our community of learners you will attain the Highest Level NLP of distinction and ability available anywhere in the UK.
- The NLP Academy sets the educational standard in the field of NLP. We do this through constantly pushing the boundaries, offering the highest quality of resources to our family of students and post graduate community.
- Attend a course with the NLP Academy and you will find a hub of intellectual excellence integrated with real world application. This means you can immediately put your NLP knowledge to work. With The NLP Academy you will enjoy an environment of innovative learning being in the company of like minded people also dedicated to quality. You instantly become a member of a community committed to personal professional excellence.
- The NLP Academy since its inception quickly became a leader in the field. We are the only organisation in the UK where you will learn directly from the biggest names in NLP in the world.
Director: Michael Carroll. Staff: John Grinder and Carmen Bostic St Clair
Directors are Chris and Jules Collingwood. Endorsed by John Grinder.
Products: NLP training programmes are aimed at people working in the areas of management, communication, sales, teaching and sports coaching. They also run courses aimed at training trainers.
- The NLP Field Guide A reference manual of practitioner level patterns, by Jules & Chris Collingwood. (With Preface Dr. John Grinder and Carmen Bostic St Clair) "The complete reference manual for NLP students"
Director: Scott Coleman is the founding director of ISP Interactive Pty Ltd, an expert business consulting firm in high quality applications of internet science and technology. With 12 years experience with Internet services business and associated technology, Coleman has demonstrated the ability to perform with expertise including entrepreneurial, business management and technical roles. He has successfully combined his expertise in internet business systems and technology with a keen interest in techniques and strategies for enhancing human performance.
Human performance technology Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) allows people to access to the behaviours and thought processes of individual top performers. It is an operational model of language and thinking. Comaze's focus on doing rather than talking about something and primary focus is on the transfer of excellence to individuals within organisations.
Neuro - we only know and represent the world through our neurological processes (our mind, body and sensory systems - the five senses.) Linguistic - refers to the use of language to order thought and behaviour (the words we use to mediate our sensory representations) Programming - reflects the way ideas and thought are organized into actions, often in a largely automatic way Dr. John Grinder, the co-creator of NLP, offers the following important definition in a recent book co-authored with Carmen Bostic St. Clair, entitled "Whispering in the Wind":
"NLP is a modelling technology whose specific subject matter is the set of differences that make the difference between the performance of geniuses and that of average performers in the same field of activity. In this sense, the objective of modelling studies in NLP is to explicate in a transferable and learnable code those sets of differences."
Since its inception, NLP has continued to explicate and transfer models of excellence that have been applied to a wide range of fields including therapy, education, coaching, professional sport, the performance arts - as well as to many different aspects of business.
"Erickson has dedicated his life to the exploration of these phenomenon, and if half of what he has incorporated into unconscious patterns of his own behavior can be formalized it will make a solid foundation for a science of communication" (p.81).
Comaze is an expert business consulting firm that specialises in providing high quality applications of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) that significantly improve human and business performance. With our strategic partners we can deliver a range of business contexts.
Director: Scott Coleman. On Wikipedia as User:Comaze, also known as User:Action potential.