Project : Inquiry
MyWikiBiz, Author Your Legacy — Tuesday May 30, 2023
< Directory:Jon Awbrey | ProjectsJump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 16:44, 14 February 2011 by Jon Awbrey (talk | contribs) (+ categories)
- Awbrey, S.M., and Awbrey, J.L. (May 2001), "Conceptual Barriers to Creating Integrative Universities", Organization : The Interdisciplinary Journal of Organization, Theory, and Society 8(2), Sage Publications, London, UK, pp. 269–284. Abstract.
- Awbrey, S.M., and Awbrey, J.L. (September 18, 1999), "Organizations of Learning or Learning Organizations : The Challenge of Creating Integrative Universities for the Next Century", Second International Conference of the Journal Organization , Re-Organizing Knowledge, Trans-Forming Institutions : Knowing, Knowledge, and the University in the 21st Century, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA. Eprint.
- Awbrey, J.L., and Awbrey, S.M. (Autumn 1995), "Interpretation as Action : The Risk of Inquiry", Inquiry : Critical Thinking Across the Disciplines 15(1), pp. 40–52. Eprint.
- Awbrey, J.L., and Awbrey, S.M. (June 1992), "Interpretation as Action : The Risk of Inquiry", The Eleventh International Human Science Research Conference, Oakland University, Rochester, Michigan.
- Awbrey, S.M., and Awbrey, J.L. (May 1991), "An Architecture for Inquiry : Building Computer Platforms for Discovery", Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Technology and Education, Toronto, Canada, pp. 874–875. Eprint.
- Awbrey, J.L., and Awbrey, S.M. (January 1991), "Exploring Research Data Interactively : Developing a Computer Architecture for Inquiry", Poster presented at the Annual Sigma Xi Research Forum, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX.
- Awbrey, J.L., and Awbrey, S.M. (August 1990), "Exploring Research Data Interactively. Theme One : A Program of Inquiry", Proceedings of the Sixth Annual Conference on Applications of Artificial Intelligence and CD-ROM in Education and Training, Society for Applied Learning Technology, Washington, DC, pp. 9–15.