Quickly add a free MyWikiBiz directory listing!
MyWikiBiz, Author Your Legacy — Thursday May 23, 2013
Definitions of Rpm on the Web:
- Repunched Mintmark, the mintmark has been repunched making it a variety or error.
- Rotational speed of the media (disk), also known as the spindle speed. Hard drives typically spin at one constant speed. The slower the RPM, the higher the mechanical latencies. Disk RPM is a critical component of hard drive performance because it directly affects the rotational latency.
- The abbreviation refering to (revolutions-per-minute) It is a feature found on turntables that records spin at standard speeds of 33 1/3 rpm or 45 rpm.
- Revolutions Per Minute. The number of times a shaft completes a full revolution in one minute.
- When used in relation to hard disk technology, the abbreviation rpm (revolutions per minute), signifies the spin speed of a drive's data-storing magnetic platters.
- A term used in abbreviation that stands for “revolutions per minute,” which is used to measure the turning of an engine’s crankshaft.
- Rustenburg Platinum Mines, a subsidiary of Anglo Platinum.
- Resource Pool Manager; the standalone resource pool management application that resided on the UG in Cisco RPMS 1.x.
- Revolutions Per Minute (RPM) is a measure of speed for any rotating device. Typically found in specifications for motors.
- Revolutions Per Minute. The speed at which a disk drive rotates is measured in revolutions per minute.
- Revolutions per minute of the engine crankshaft (UPM in German).
- Monitoring tool that measures the performance of a network between two endpoints by collecting statistics on packet loss, round-trip time, and jitter.
- (Weekends 7PM-9PM) RPM features dance, house, electronica, ambient and lounge stylings.
- Also known as revenue passenger miles, RPM refers to how many seats were actually sold on an airline's flight.
- Real Powerful Messaging; HERA-B messaging system
- Repetitions Per Minute
- The number of revolutions that the mounted tired will make in one mile, at rated load and inflation.
- rpm (revolutions per minute), is a measure to indicate how many times the media is rotated in a minute. A higher rotation rate can result in higher disk performance. ...
- Revolutions per minute (usually indicates engine speed).
- Revolutions Per Minute, a measurement of the speed of a washer's spin cycle. Higher speeds will extract more water from fabrics, thus leaving a lower RMC or Remaining Moisture Content, which translates into greater energy efficiency as less work is required in the dryer.
- RPM was a Canadian music industry publication that featured song and album charts for Canada. The publication was founded by Walt Grealis in February 1964, supported through its existence by record label owner Stan Klees. RPM ceased publication in November 2000.
- RPM ("Revoluções Por Minuto", revolutions per minute in Portuguese), was a Brazilian rock band. It was formed by singer/bassist Paulo Ricardo, keyboardist Luiz Schiavon, guitarist Fernando Deluqui and drummer Paulo Antônio "P.A." Pagni.
- Revolutions Per Minute
- revolutions per minute