Quickly add a free MyWikiBiz directory listing!
MyWikiBiz, Author Your Legacy — Wednesday June 19, 2013
Definitions of Marque on the Web:
- trade name: a name given to a product or service
- A marque (French for "brand"; ) is a brand name, especially in the automobile industry. For example, Chevrolet and Pontiac are marques of their ...
- Marque is an Austrian pop artist.
- A license to pass the limits of a jurisdiction, or boundary of a country, for the purpose of making reprisals; a letter of marque; A brand of a manufactured product, especially a model of motor car
- Marquês - A marquess or marquis is a nobleman of hereditary rank in various European monarchies and some of their colonies. ...
- a make or brand of car. MM - Mille Miglia, a 1000 mile Italian road race from 1927 to 1957. MOTHER-IN-LAW SEAT - a single sideways-facing rear ...